This is a GPS tracking unit, dashcam, ADAS and an AI driver monitoring system all in one.
The AD Plus is an intelligent device that integrates the functions of the active collision avoidance alarm system, the driver abnormal behavior alarm system, the alarm prompter and the event data recorder (EDR), and can perform intelligent algorithm analysis and processing.
Employing the deep learning technology, it can effectively identify hazards such as forward collision and too short following distance, and provide alarms for the driver's abnormal behaviors, thus reducing the traffic accidents due to the driver's personal reasons.
The Streamax AD Plus is a cost-effective intelligent device specially developed for remote video surveillance and driving safety surveillance of trucks. It has the following functions and features:
- 4-channel video, 2-channel by default (ADAS and DSC), and extended 2-channel Integrating the ADAS camera, DSC camera and MDVR
- Uploading the alarm event and relevant video evidence to the cloud platform via a wireless network, providing real-time alarms, and preserving the onsite video evidence to facilitate evidence collection and truth restoration
- Front 500 W ADAS camera, with an ultra-wide viewing angle, to provide 110° surveillance and 70 m vehicle detection
- 1080p cockpit lens to provide HD surveillance of the whole cockpit
- Integrating 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, G-Sensor, and other modules to provide various functions
- Adopting the GPS positioning technology to record the vehicle track in real time for background analysis
- 2 × TF card for video storage, with the maximum capacity of a single card up to 256 GB
- Remote monitoring and IP voice intercom